Thursday, August 24, 2006

LOOK UP!!!!!

LOOK UP! Seriously.......LOOK UP on the top of my Blog page........see that super cool amazing banner? Even better, see that super super cool amazingly amazing photo?? Let me tell you about it!

Robin Gibbons.... my friend, my scrapping buddy, my shoulder, my artistic insperation and http://heartfelt.typepad.com/robingibbonsphotography/ my own personal photographer! Serious! This woman is the BOMB and I just wanted to be sure she gets the appropriate SHOUT OUT for her amazing talents!
For a couple of years now Robin has been working with me and my kids to get some great photos taken. I am so lucky to have her as a friend... she is very patient and giving and I think I am one of the most fortunate people in the world to have her so close to me. Robin and I are sort of kindred spirits in a sense... we eeeerily love many many of the same things from foods to colors to hobbies and music, we connect! It is awesome.

So, I just wanted to make sure to get out here and let you know that my COOLIO banner up top and the COOLIO photo up top are ALL ROBIN and her awesome talents! Please go check out her photo site....so many cool things to look at and she is just getting started, I think she is gonna WOW! the world with her skills!!


Until next time...... ROCK ON ROBIN!

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

I just wish she would come visit us in Florida and bring you as her assistant!

:J