Tuesday, August 15, 2006

WANNA SEE.......

WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO....?

OK as the norm, my 'non scrapper warning' to those of you who are not "into" scrapbooking I apologize, you may not get much enjoyment from this blog entry. Sorry. But, if you are interested in seeing pictures of our family, then cool, here you go.

Basically this is just my latest and (sometimes) greatest scrapbooking projects, thought I would share with you.


http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i21/DarlaLOU/

Other than that...not much to tell. Just counting down days to SCHOOL and trying to catch up around the house and the laundry. Need to do some yard work as well but I have had no gumption to do any of it. Send me some MOJO if you have some!

Take care and God Bless....

1 comment:

Aimee said...

hmmm, i think my computer hates me. i can't see your pics :( i've had real trouble with that lately. i bet they're great pages though :)