Wednesday, August 09, 2006

12 DAYS TO GO....

BACK TO SCHOOL IS A FABULOUS THING! 12 Days and counting...

OK OK I guess this makes me a bad Mom, but I am SO ready for summer "break?" to be over! I am ready for the kids to go back to school, for my daytimes to quiet down a bit and for routine to come back. This year will be a landmark in my parenting 'career' as I will have ALL FOUR KIDS in school for at least part of the day! BIG year for our family, one going into High School, one to Jr High School and one starting Kindergarden (plus our 4th Grader too)!! I will have a grande time each afternoon as my "baby" boy is off to afternoon class for almost 3 full hours each day! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!! I love being a Mom and being home when my kiddos are little and growing and learning, and although it is a bit of a heart breaker to let them go off all on their own in this big wide world, I also see myself in a new "era" of my life.... curious what changes will come from this. In the time being, I will do a little "party dance" all to myself for a bit of Mom time each afternoon!! Wheeeeeeee!!

I love you my kids! You make me smile, make me happy, make me proud to be your MOM!!
XOXO

1 comment:

Mae said...

They grow up so fast, right? I remember the days when school was beginning to start back up and clothes shopping, school supplies shopping, all the excitement of the first day. Now, they are grown with families of their own.

Take lots of pictures and scrap them. You will look back at those LOs years from now and remember it just like it was yesterday.

Mae