Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Fun Times...CKU Provo 2006


OK ......... So I just have to say that I LOVE this lady in green! http://margieromney-aslett.typepad.com/ Margie is THE BOMB and has got to be one of the funnest, happiest, wildest and silliest creatures on earth! I got to meet her at CKU Provo this year as well as 2 years ago and she BEYOND cracked me up every second. I have tried to keep up on reading her blog because she is just a laugh a minute... but SERIOUSLY (oh she loves that word) she is a woman from my own heart. LOVES PINK, and silly words like "Scrapalicous". I have never met anyone with more charisma and charm in my life!
Up on stage here with her is good ol' Donna Downey http://donnadowney.typepad.com/ who I also really like a lot. I took 2 of DD's classes at CKU this year and she is SO TOTALLY down to earth, she is so, just, REAL to be around. Donna is a way awesome person and just a good soul.......she believes in making your art about you and your style. Her motto "Perfect: just the way I create" is now plastered on my desk so I can look at it daily. Just love these ladies..... so cool what scrapbooking brings to your life. So much more than paper and adhesive. I could go on and on, but just wanted to put a SHOUT OUT about these neat gals and show you what fun they are! If you are in need of some good laughs go check out those blogs, totally!!

OK, back to reality .......... until next time- Darla

DID IT WORK? Did I actually GET A PHOTO on my blog all by myself????????????????

No comments: