Saturday, December 08, 2007

Woah! It is Saturday Already? {again!}

First of all - LOOK UP TOP THERE! Is that new banner not totally cool!? Good ol' Robin saves the day again! I love it, so festive and fun - holly and jolly! Thanks Robin dear!!
I cannot believe it is Saturday already. Normally I would be jumping up and down in anticipation and excitement and yet for some reason it "ZOOMED" up on me this week! Maybe it is the upcoming Holidays and the realization that I AM SO NOT READY YET ? I don't know, but wow, Sat is here - already!
I have lots to do today and then it is sort of a bummer day too. Ed has been working lots of OT this weekend and will be gone most of the day, he worked 14 HOURS yesterday! Stinky!Poo! But a good time of year for OT! :O) Also our best friends are gone for the weekend which means no date night tonight with them, however we are thinking of going out with our friend Liz instead. So I guess all is not lost! LOL I just look forward all week to our night out on Sat's so much - I need them. Goofy but true. So, with all I have to get done today I am sure I'll stay busy enough to keep my mind free and clear of all the bummers.
To do today: help the kids with their bedroom, clean upstairs including mop floors and scrubbing bathrooms. Need to wash some laundry and some bedding. And last but certainly NOT least, I'll be putting up the majority of the Christmas decorations *FINALLY* today. I'll get the tree put together too and then tonight oldest ds can get the lights on it and tommorrow we can decorate it all as a family! :O)
I can't believe I have waited so long to get going on this... so much work though and I have been so un-energized about anything at all since Thanksgiving. It was like all that effort just sucked the life out of me to make it through that weekend. Don't get me wrong, it was fun and well worth the planning and work, but it took a lot out of me I think. My body is just on such a rollarcoaster right now. But, on a happy note, all the extra healthy eating and going to the gym this week has finally paid off! After being bummeroni for several days I finally am down another pound and couple of ounces today! Hooray!
Anyway, lots to do, lots to do! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and hey, we even got a wee bit of snow last night! :O)
Darla

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

LOVE the new banner!!! That Robin is so darn talented, isn't she? I miss her!