Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas Season Decor' Ala DarlaLOU!







Well, although I have put it off 101 times since Thanksgiving and I have made on excuse after another I finally broke down and did it today. I dragged all the boxes up one by one and put up the decorations. I thought it would put me in the Christmas "Spirit" but it really didn't. *sigh* I wish it had... I am not sure what or why but I am not there quite yet. I will get there though. I promise! Anyway, here are a few photos of the decor... I'll post a few each day and tell about them and why they are favorites and so forth. For now these are some general shots, my winter village (that grows each Christmas thanks to Ed and the kids), the nativity collection on the piano, the "Disney' collection on the coffee table, the fireplace/mantel and my few diningroom decorations including my "blue" snoman set up. OH - and the bare tree. LOL Will get it decorated tommorrow! :O) Enjoy!
Darla

No comments: