Monday, December 10, 2007

More Christmas Goodies!



Wow, it is Monday again. A busy yet quiet weekend around our house, got things decorated, (and made more of a mess), did a little shopping and lots of window shopping. Got to get the house into shape today... driving me nutty!
Went to the mall yesterday where I brushed up against a lady in JC Penny's who had severe cigg smoke on her clothes - I immediatly started to get stuffy and sneezing and by the time we were doing dinner I was in a full blown sinus ick! Had a rotten night and feel like death this a.m. I have been sick with a sinus/cold thing 4 times now since my surgery. ugh! I guess my immune system is way down from the surgery or something but whatever it is, I am sick of being sick! I'll be sick for 2 weeks, well for one, then sick again. Hope it is gone by Christmas.

My decoration "spotlight" today is a newbie! Last Christmas my oldest son, Chris, bought me this BEAUTIFUL Light-up, musical, Christmas Candy Cottage snow globe! I LOVE IT! It lights up and sprinkles glitter and plays music. It is motion activated too. So cute! I forgot he got it for me so when I pulled it out of the box this year it was like a brand new suprize all over for me!! Isn't it pretty? Oh and both sides are equally as cool. One is the "inside" of the bakery shop and the other is the shop window from the outside. So cool!

OK off to do dishes and laundry and all that fun stuff - oh, and blow my nose *again* too.

Darla

*And I have no will power. I ate a Big Mac and fries for lunch today thanks to my sister Lisa. ugh*

1 comment:

katieo said...

I always eat like crap when I'm sick. Bring me the peanut butter and honey sammiches on wonderbread please! Hope you're feeling better soon. :(