Monday, December 03, 2007

12 Weeks Post Surgery Photo




As usual, my apologies to those who find this gross or whatever, but there are some who ask to see this progress and I feel like I need to share. So, if it is grossy gross to you, skip the page. Sorry.

This is my 12 week post surgery photo, looking a lot better but still red and purple and a bit hard. Still tender to the touch too - keep trying to wear turtleneck shirts and things and it just does not work - too irritating.Even just t-shirts with high necks are hard to wear still. I had a heckuva' time while 4 wheeling too, as the helmets and straps and hoods and things to keep you warm tend to rub on it so I was spending 1/2 my time taking helmets and things off and on to stay comfortable! However, I did discover that I can put a bit of foundation powder on it to fade it out more when I go out though and it does not irritate it at all. That is a good thing. :O)

Darla

No comments: