Friday, December 28, 2007

My Good- Good- Goodies!!!! (happy dance!)








So, way out yonder here in the lil' state of Idaho, we are quite a few in the way of numbers of scrappers. Must be that we are so secluded from teh rest of the world or something?? I don't know, but Idahoans are BIG into scrapbooking.
That said, we have some FANTASTIC scrapbook stores and craft stores here in our part of the state but the really good stores seem to all be over in the Boise area.
Every time I go over to visit family I try to sneak away to hit a store or two. My most recently fave store closed a while back and I was quite bummed as it was really close to my MIL and FIL's house and had the COOLEST stuff!

Never fear though... Boise is on the ball and somehow got themselves THE coolest store ever ARCHIVERS!!! Ah yes, the mecca of all scrappiness! :O) So, this visit over, my dearest most loving hubby dropped me off for a short visit while he ventured over to the Cheesecake Factory at the mall. (yes ladies and gentlemen, I gave up cheesecake for scrapping) :O) OK OK... he brought me cheesecake, I cannot lie. LOL

So, here is a glimpse of the goodies I got at the ever-famous Archivers store in Boise, some new - fun - fab papers and some cool stamps and things. They have AWESOME $1 and $1.99 bins and then my very favorite thing ever - *THE CUTEST!!* penguin paper ever! Happy happy me!

Darla

No comments: