Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Quick post today and another Holiday Spotlight!




Happy Tuesday everyone! I am up, alive, and semi-breathing so that is all good, right? Just fighting this sinus thing still - it is kicking my butt but I am hanging in there. I did sleep pretty good through the night but then got up this a.m. feeling like 500 lbs was sitting on my forehead. Have spent all morning with a heated rice pack on my face trying to get it to drain... and drinking oodles of green tea. Hope it works!
Not too much to do today, just a bit around the house and going to help my sis with her house... tonight is the Mother-Daughter Sing Along for Church. We'll go by horse drawn wagons through the neighborhood caroling songs - so much fun! However, it is COLD here right now (we got down to -3 degrees last night) and I will have to bundle up good to keep from getting more sickie! :O( ick!
I am not doing so hot on the workouts this week - obviously - as I can't go run and wipe my nose at the same time, I am just not that coordinated. So, hopefully by the end of the week I'll feel better and can play catch up. Going to push myself super hard to eat better all week though! I can at least do that, not like I can taste anything with my nose so stuffed up anyway! ROTF!

OK Spotlight today is my Anne Geddes Santa Baby doll.... isn't he cute!? I got him for Micheals' first Christmas in 2001 from an Avon catalog! He looked SO much like Micheal, that little fat round head and all, I just had to have him. Now, lil' Micheal is almost 7 yrs old and every Christmas I can remember what a sweet lil' chubber-bub of a baby he was that first year! Definatly a favorite for sure! He isn't very big, sitting he is like 6 inches tall? But he is soft and stuffed and fluffy and sweet and I love love love that lil' chunky face so much! I'll have to find a photo of Micheal at that age and share....

Darla

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Ohhh, that doll is soooo stinking cute! What a treasure!