Monday, December 03, 2007

Had a Great Family Party





Wanted to quickly share a few pix from our family get-together last night. I have a huge family, 12 kids, and I am the youngest so there are people galore out there. We try to get the siblings and their families together for a pot-luck gathering during this time of year. This year my cutie neice Punki (really what we call her),and her hubby Doug, hosted it in their home. It was SO nice! Great food, conversation, and of course family! The kids all ran around yelling and playing, we visited and just had a great evening! Photos include a couple of "group" pix of the kids playing... my own daughter Tiffany playing with three of my GREAT NEICES! (crazy!) and Then my lil' guy Micheal playing with some of my nephews and GREAT NEPHEWS too! It is so silly to get together with them and be a "Great" Aunt! I mean, I *know....* I am great, but geesh!LOL OK another fave photo is of myself with my daughter Dani and my sister Lisa and her daughter Mindy (our girls are the same age and bf's)AND OMGOSH Look how much taller those girls are than we are!!!! Goodness sakes! ... and the last one, not the best picture but a definate fave is my oldest son, Chris, visiting with my nephew Travis - Travis and I were very close when we were little kids and it was very cool to see the two of them kicking back and visiting like that. I just loved it!
:O) It was a great kick off to the Holiday Season if you ask me!

Darla

No comments: