Friday, December 07, 2007

Spic and Span errrrrr' Mr Clean?




I have had "one of those days" you know the ones... woke up bad and continued to go that way to the EXTREME! Well, I decided nothing is worse than cleaning house and especially your own so since I was in pure and utter misery why not just ice the cake? So, send in MR CLEAN baby!
I got woke up in an odd sort of way this a.m. Our friends, Blake and Lisa, stopped by last night to visit and Blake was playing wiht my cell phone. At first I was leary but then he said he was just looking so I was like 'whatever' .... and they left. Well, by the time I fell asleep it was nearly midnight and I had to be up at 4:45 a.m. this morning. I have had a hard time sleeping lately anyway since my surgery but an average of 5-6 hours is usual. Well, my alarm went off, I got up, got dressed, combed my hair, brushed my teeth and proceeded to get ready for the baby to be dropped off and then head to the gym. Well, I get out to the kitchen only to realize that it is 3:55 A.M.! YES - it was not even 4:00 a.m. yet! So, it seems Blake (in all his hilarity) re-set the alarm on my phone for one hour and one minute earlier than I had to get up. OK fine, I can go back to sleep for an hour till' the baby comes.
I laid down on the couch and dozed off, only to be woke up with a call from the baby's Mom telling me they were going to sleep in and she'd be here around 7:30 instead. OK. Forget the gym at this point, I am pooped. I get undressed and crawl back into bed with Ed figuring he'll wake me up when he leaves and in time to get the kids up for school - which he did - and I didn't. I fell back asleep after he left and overslept.
7:45 the kids wake me up in a frenzy (they are to be to the bus by 7:30) and we run all around and get them dressed and fed and I take them to school in my pj's, snowboots and in the snow. *sigh* IT GETS BETTER!!!!!
Get home and wait for the baby as I have to be to my sisters' house at 10:00 a.m to clean for her. Wait - wait - wait - (make a couple calls to Blake to chew him out, he doesn't answer) Tiffany calls to say she's tore her pants out at school and needs a new pair - at the PACE school clear on the other side of town.
Baby shows up at 10:00, I visit with Mom till' 10:30, take Tiff her new pants and make it to my sisters at 11:00. I worked there for 2 hours and then home to work on MY house. Spent the rest of the afternoon/evening working on DEEP cleaning toy areas and my scrappy area downstairs.
Tommorrow we'll put up decorations! *IF* the house upstairs is clean! Kids ARE and WILL BE helping.
And that has been MY day... I can get up at 4:45 a.m.- but don't bug me before 4:00 a.m. ..... look out Blake, that is all I have to say.

Darla

Oh and weight was even stevens today as yesterday.

No comments: