Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's WEDNESDAY People!


Now, for some it is "mid" week... for others it is something else. For us, it is "nearly" weekend for hubby and I as we both get Friday's off from work (usually) so I love Wednesdays! Some of the gals that I chat with on my scrapbooking group call it "HUMP" day but that always gives me visions of inappropriate things so I rarely use that term LOL but it cracks me up!

Today will be a busy one. I DID get up and go to the gym this a.m. - got in a WEEK 3 walk/run on the Couch to 5K program and it felt SOOOOOO good! Wore me out, yes, but felt great! I also did some recumbant bike too (2 miles) as all the ellyptical machines were being used! I feel good though! Hope the scales agree with me....
Gotta get some housework and laundry done today and some ironing. I HAVE to clean up my desk here and my scrapbook area too! It is a joke, don't even know how I can sit here and type and not get all wiggy with all this stuff everywhere! UGH! I have HALLOWEEN decorations ON MY DESK! What the heck!? Also going to try to do some meal planning today as Ed and I are doing a special diet (well, Ed is doing it and I am tagging along with my own variation of it). I am going to make the kids help me clean up the basement today if it "KILLS" us all - which it might just do! I am so sick of the clutter and toys all over. Crazy! Also have the baby, of course, so that keeps me busy, and then I am supposed to go pick up some baby items from a gal on Freecycle too - a carseat and excersaucer thing - hey, I will take free anyday!
I also found a super cute Christmas decor craft thing this morning that I want to try and if it works I think I'll be mass producing for gifts! Quick, cheap, easy and I have all the goods for it so if I can pull it off, I will have that to do too!
Not to mention Christmas CARDS which I have no idea how I am going to do, I may have to cave and buy the $1.99 box at WalMart! EECK! The horror! LOLOL

Biggest Loser last night! WOW was it good or what? So hooked on that show and so amazed at what it does to keep me motivated AND how turned around I got last night! All this season my least favorite player was Nichole. Not sure what it was, but she just did not appeal to me and I was just dying to see her go. Something happened last night and all of a sudden I just felt for her so much! I loved when her trainer made her put on her old fat clothes and they were just falling off her body - I was bawling my eyes out and just so proud of her for how far she'd come. I don't know what or why, but my whole opinion changed right that moment! Anyway, it was a great show last night, loved the boxing challenge and that the GIRLS RULED IT!!! It is going to be a super tough ending... I like all the players left A LOT and I am going to cry as each one leaves I am sure. :O(

Trying really hard to get on my weight and health and fitness. Have been VERY up and down the past month with it and am ready to just do it! Want to be to my original 50 lost by the end of the month - I know I can do it!!

Have a good one!!!!
Darla

Photo is of Micheal and Berg at the cabin over Thanksgiving....they are such good buddies! Just a few weeks apart in age and so funny to watch them interact and play! Goofy boys!

No comments: