Thursday, December 14, 2006

WOW! Lots of exciting things to share!

*Click on photos to enlarge*

First off, I have to share my Holiday Cyber Crop creations from Wed with you. On my post yesterady I told about our online ladies having a "cyber crop" and what fun it all is. I was SO happy as I got THREE layouts done! So cool. The one I posted on yest post.....it is all about me and my scrappy obsession. Then there were these 2 challenges..... so fun! The green one was to use 3 different pattern papers but no cardstock, also you could use any premade emblessishments and you had to title it "I Believe"... and you had to have hidden journaling on the page too! ( Mine is under the tag with the star) The second challenge was to pull out three photos from this past year, then do the who/what/where on them and then you could use one pattern paper and one cardstock and all the ribbon you wanted. This one was hard for me, I like to mat my photos and with only 2 papers that was difficult to do. I love how they both came out though. THANKS JULES for the push!

In other news, Ed and I went to his followup and "first breakfast" at the New U clinic this a.m. Things are good, we are both losing weight pretty well and we got lots of instructions to keep us on our toes. One REALLY EXCITING thing was that the excersize physiologist (who is a hottie I must say) gave us each an excersize band (stretchey tube thing with handles) and a sheet full of moves to do with them for strength training!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy about this! He is such a nice guy and so willing to talk to me about my goals even though I am not in the program with them all. I can't wait to get the bands out and use them! SO COOL!

Today I am going to get lazy. No where to go, not much to do and no car so I am going to do a quick HOUSE HOP and then a nap! (I have avg'd about 4 hrs a sleep per night for over a week straight now) I did get up early again today and did the treadmill........feels SO good to get it done and it also get's me going in the mornings!!

OK that's all for now. More later...........

me

No comments: