Monday, December 18, 2006

Dieters Check In

Well, since the monkey mb is not working right now....? (dang msn!) I figured I had to be 'accountable' somewhere for my weekly check in. Here goes.

Really mad and frustrated with myself and the lack of self control with food. Totally went off teh deepend with cookies this weekend.....also went out for Chinese food one night and then made stinkin' taco's for dinner the next. And could I eat just ONE silly taco? Ohhhhhhh no. Totally mad at myself. Need to be more consistant with good food choices and portions. My biggest downfall is always the food.

Now to pat my own back. I have been VERY good about my workouts. I worked out all 6 days last week leaving just Sunday as my day "off" and felt like I deserved it. I did the treadmill each and every day, including my arm excerisizes, some resistance band workouts and leg, arm and abs too. Increased my intensity on the treadmill as well as the time length.......felt great! Go me.

So..... with my workouts cancelling out my food and my food cancelling out my workouts... my wiegh in this morning was to be as expected. I was up .06 oz from last Mon wiegh in, more or less the same. I am bummed, I really wanted to be down a couple pounds, just didn't happen. I so need to get a grip on the food. Makes me so frustrated.

Darla

1 comment:

Ruth.E said...

Well now would be a good time to write a weekly menu, only buy what you need (no buying fattening snacks) and say good bye to unhealthy choices. On the other hand it is Christmas and life is short. Not much help here but you do look absolutely beautiful with the weight loss so far and hopefully that is inspiration enough.
Ruth