Wednesday, December 20, 2006

24 Hour Flu Hits Home

Happy freakin' Holidays, right? Yes, my poor household is flu-struck! What a perfectly IMPERFECT time of year for this dang bug to hit us. This past weekend our older daughter had gotten it, Sat night all day Sunday and then lazy recoup time on Monday....... and last night I started to feel icky too, by 9:00pm I was full blown sick. Up and down all night, miserable. Well, then first thing this morning our youngest lil' guy came wandering into my "sick bed" and told me HE had a tummy ache too, and soon after began the course of cramping, pukies and the like. So, my little man and I snuggled in bed all day long, sipping slurpees (courtesy of Aunt Lisa) and Sprite little bits at a time. I just have to say, if I HAD to be sick, at least I had a little buddy to snuggle with.......misery loves company? Ha ha. Well, I am finally feeling a tad better, but lil' guy is still miserable. I feel so bad. Now just praying that the OTHER 1/2 of our household does not get sick too!!!

Off to Lysol and Bleach everything... HEALTHY wishes to you and yours!

No comments: