Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ed came through with flying colors

WHAT A LONG DAY!!!!!!!!

Dh went in this morning at 6:30 am to our hospital for his surgery on his stomach. I , of course, had to be with him, (that sounds wrong, I WANTED to be with him), and so I also was up and going in the wee hours too. So, we get there, sign in, get all checked out and he goes to the surgical suite about 8:00 am. At 10:00 am -ish, the Dr comes and reports to me all is well, dh is in recovery for about an hour. At 11:00 am I went up and got to be with him in his room. We were there until after 5:00pm tonight!!! It was a very very very long day. Finally got him home and then had to run and pick up Rx' from WalMart.....then home to fix kids dinner..... after dinner I lost ALL my mojo/energy/oompfh! and now here it is only 8:30 pm and I am so ready for bed. ack!! But, dh is ok, he is feeling pretty good and that is what matters most, I am so glad he is OK and starting to heal and get on his way to a healthier life. XOXOXO to Ed!!

No comments: