Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Finally got ONE gift done for Christmas!



Well, you can't see them all that well...but here is the 'set' I made for one of my sisters for Christmas. There is a clipboard (large photo) and then a mini notebook, some family recipes and then a small photo album with photos of us three sisters in it (that I bought at Michaels dollar section). I love how they came out, I'd like to have done a whole recipe box that coordinated with it, but time did not allow it so I at least got in the family recipes for her. I hope she will like it..... love that paper (the Daisy D's red barn/sunflower) so much, it was quite the quest to find it...had to go to Utah!! to get it! LOL

Hope you like.
Darla

PS Yes, the tree and decor' pictures are still coming.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Love the bright colors! :) Handmade gifts are the best!