Saturday, December 23, 2006

DaZed aNd ConFuZeD!!

MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!

So, don't ask me why, but dh and I got this wild and crazy idea to hold off on our Holiday shopping this year. WHY? So, we did buy a couple things in anticipation of the Season, but only really 2 gifts. WHY? We saw and dreamed of what we wanted to get the kids, all four of them, but we hesitated and did not pick them up at the time. WHY? We talked about what they wanted, took thier Santa lists with us to the mall to see Santa, then dropped them into the Santa mailbox down town. WHY?

OKOK I guess that will be enough of the beating us up for not shopping in advance! Yes, we did the obviously STUPID by not shopping until now. Yes, our weekend is now a whirlwind of shopping, lines, noise and chaos. (not to mention picked over toys BIG TIME) But, in the end, we are still having fun shopping and the kids will be thrilled with their gifts and toys. I am sure of it. However, lesson learned. I will NEVER wait until the weekend or 2 days before Christmas to do ALL of my shopping EVER EVER EVER again.

Merriest of Holiday Wishes to You and Your Families and Loved Ones. XOXOXO
Darla

No comments: