Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Making Christmas Cards....


*click on images for larger view*

OK well on to happier things now.... (flu bug is subsiding finally).

I had taken these pictures a few weeks back as I was mass producing these cute lil' tree Christmas cards to send out...
I had "lifted" the idea 100% from Cynthia (aka rnjetta) from one of my chat groups and she was even so kind as to send me out stencils of the cute tree so I could cut them out for my own cards!! I was tickled pink I tell ya! So, I made 45 cards total.......3 trees per card, hand traced, cut, then chalked and glued to the card...plus the three little buttons on top of each tree... and cutting and folding my actual cards, and then the filling out of each card and then stuffing into envies and actually getting them mailed and handed out. NOW THAT is work. I had a blast making them, really I did! I am so glad another year of cards is over. LOL But well worth it.

Darla

No comments: