Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Cyber CROPPIN' Oh Yeahhhhh!



OK see all this STUFF I have???? Yup, I am a scrappin' nightmare..... LOL all the goods, all the fun toys, and no time to scrap lately. Well TODAY is changing all that! Today is my happiest day for a long time bc I get to sit down and SCRAPBOOK!

My online buddies are holding a fun filled day of CYBER CROPPING for all of us to scrap and chat together... challenges, games, prizes, just like a real crop but long distance !! How much more fun can things get?!

So, I am up and at em' early today, got kids and dh gone to school and work, got my treadmill time in (go me!) and even have had a good healthy breakfast. I am set up and ready to create!

Merriest of days to you, I know mine will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darla

** I just added the first Layout I did today.... it is a page about ME and my scrappy obsession!! I used the new Rob N Bob superblab papers and stickers and lots of fun deco scissors!! The journaling is in a tag behind the bottom photo. **

No comments: