Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday



No run this morning. Such a slacker I am! Geeesh! I did go to the gym though, had a great workout there, but skipped running on the treadmill bc I thought I was going afterwords with my sister but they slept in (shame shame) so I skipped it all together. SO not happy with that - get some willpower Darla!
Anyway, like I said, I at least did the gym, 50 minutes total, did floor excersizes and abs/butt routine, ellyptical and some seriously intense incline intervals on the treadmill - then hit the tanning bed for a few mintues! It was good but they STILL DO NOT have the AC working and it is perfectly miserable in there. Talk about working up a sweat - I think the sauna/workout effect could work here - sweat off an additional 2 lbs per workout LOLOL!!! Hope it is fixed soon! Otherwise the facility is beautiful!
Nose is still a mess, feeling like doggy doo still - last night was the worst, just plain wore me out. Today isn't much better and I've grown a stress blister on my top lip too - oh hell yea, why not add one more thing to the fire?! UGH!

OK off to shower and get going for the day. Kids, house, laundry, my life story!

Later - Darla

PS forgot to add, here is a photo of my 2 sisters and I from our Mom's funeral back in April, I am in the polkadots (with the REALLY flat hair), Lisa is the SHORT ONE is in the grey and pink slack outfit and Carlee is in the red suit) ha! I am not so short afterall people HA HA! - OK not the best picture of any one of us but at least then you all know who I am talking about!

1 comment:

Wildflower said...

So when are these people gonna get around to getting the AC running?? You may as well be working out at noon outside - ugh! I'm sure they'll have it up and going by..oh, say....DECEMBER, you know, when you REALLY need AC ;0)