Monday, June 23, 2008

Hey Hey Hey it's Monday!

Morning all. Up and going this a.m. - did the new gym, it was awesome aside from the lack of cool air (no AC yet) but I enjoyed it. Did a quick walk/run warmup on the treadmills (ohhhhhh so nice) and the weights and then a good hard 20 min on the ellyptical machine. Going to take some getting used to, new equipment, a lot different than at the YMCA. I think I'll like it though. Oh, and my worries with it being "secure" at 4:30a.m. - not to worry - there were not one but TWO police officers working out this morning so I felt really safe! LOL Can't wait to get into a good routine there!
Also going running in a bit with my sister Lisa - then a busy busy day of house and yard work! No baby today (sick) so I will bust out as much as possible while I have the time!! Hope to get the kids help! LOL
That is about it for now, I'll check in later....oh, yea, my nose is still running like a faucet and I still don't feel 100% but I feel somewhat better so that is good!

Later!
Darla

2 comments:

Wildflower said...

Glad you're doing better :0) Also good to hear that "IF's finest" is on the job at the gym for your protection (at least they're not at the Hiway Cafe having coffee ha ha!) And the T-shirt?? LOVE it!!! Soooo you!!!!

:Jayne said...

A new gym! That will get ya movin'! You continue to inspire me!

:J