Friday, June 20, 2008

Give me an A give me a B and send me to bed with a hot washcloth!





Oooohhhhhhhh I feel like doggie doo doo.
AKA I feel like crap!
(If you didn't get it)




I woke up slightly "snuffy nosed" this a.m. but
was ok - then during the course of my early morning
run I realized it was getting worse. Not "sick"
stuffy but more of an irritation. Soon I was sneezing
and my nose was running like mad. My left eye was
itching and I realized that I had it - allergies. ICK!
I think between the massive amount of pollen in the air
(floating around like a mini summer blizzard) and
working in the yard all day yesterday combined with
my run this a.m. in an area near our home where they
just sprayed Diazanon (sp???) a couple days ago it all
just ganged up and hit me like a brick!!!
As the day progressed I broke out the OTC Claratin D and
AdvilLiquid Gels... and bought box of super soft tissues,
but now it is apparant that this is not a little sniffle
of a problem. Now I am full blown red nosed, itchey eyed,
sinus throbbing in trouble. UGH! Go figure on the nicest
weather weekend we've had all year!!!!

So, give me an A (Advil liquid gels) and give me a B (Benadryl) and the hot washcloth to put over my forehead and off to bed I go..... ALLERGIES BE GONE! (*please*)

Darla
.....sniff sniff.... goodnight - sleep well

2 comments:

Wildflower said...

Allergies/hay fever stink :0< This year is REALLY bad for some reason, though. Hang in there woman! Drink lots and rest rest rest!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Darla, so sorry you aren't feeling well! That sure does suck! Get better soon!