Tuesday, June 03, 2008

OK things to share.....










I have a ton to catch up on so here is a "brief" but fun detailed photo account of life at our home the past week or two!

Our poochie Hershey before and after a much needed grooming!! (and one of our other pooch Oliver the "bleagle" aka blacklab/beagle mix too)

Doin' the Drive In movie with the WHOLE family, yes, it took 2 cars! LOL

My coolio new New Balance Shoes that are THE BOMB!!! for running! I LOVE these shoes thank you Ed!

A really cruddy photo of my older than dirt Citizen watch that I finally got a new battery in... long story but it is a really expensive watch and the only real peice of jewelry I ever bought for myself. :O) Also my silver bracelet that Ed got me last summer. His Uncle Harry makes them and he bought it for me at the family reunion, I wear it as a reminder EVERYDAY of how far I have come. It is really simple but I love it and rarely take it off - almost never.

And also my fancy finnnner nails! (fingernails) I took the plunge and got acrylic nails put on! It is SO fun! Loving them and love having decent looking nails for the 1st time in my life!

So- that is about all. For now. ;O) ... Also need to report I am being REALLY good this week and my foods are in check AND I have been running like mad (who couldn't in thos hot new shoes??)! I did TWO runs today -- one early a.m. 3 miles and then one late morning 2 miles. (remember I walk/run intervals ** don't go thinkin' I ran 5 miles or anthing CrAzY! like that**)

Later!
Darla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post!! I like those New Balance shoes.

Cindy Marchant said...

Awesome new shoes!!! Woo hoo! I love your nails, too. I used to have them and sometimes think about getting them again. I hate having to go in for the fills every 2 weeks. But they sure are fun.