Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Friday to You!

Late post tonight, sorry I didn't get on earlier - not a lot to share but I do have some good news!
Today was my weigh in day and I did GREAT! I was down 2# and 2 oz and I was SO happy about that! That made me the "Skinny Chicken Biggest Loser" of the week with my sisters! Yeahhh! LOL I have not won a week in 5 weeks so this was good! So, with this loss I am officially at 63 lbs gone and feeling fabuloso! Good weigh in and I am more than happy with it!!
Let's see, Ed started vacation today so we slept in...ahhh... then we went to the gym and worked out.... ran some errands... took the kids out for an ice cream cone... and then took a NAP! YES! A nap! LOL
Tonight Ed and our oldest boy Christopher went to a movie "Wanted" and I am just waiting for them to get home. Dani and I went for a walk with our little doggie Hershey, about a mile, and that is about all.
Tommorrow is the big bust it out clean house day before Ed's sister, Carla, and her family from TX get here. They are in Co Springs tonight and will be here about dinnertime tommorrow night. The kids are SO excited for them to arrive! Well, we all are, but the kids are dying to see them! Should be a fun, but hectic week!
On Thursday his other sister, Odessa, from Boise, and her family will be here - and possibly his parents too!
Friday is the HUGE 4th of July Celebration here in Idaho Falls and we'll be celebrating with the best of them! Parade, picinics, bbq's, and the huge fireworks display! A huge huge day!
Then Sat everyone heads out to go to Boise to Ed's parents and our daughter Dani will go with them and fly from Boise to Portland to visit Ed's OTHER sister, Tammy, for a couple of weeks! Whew! A lot going on!
So, if I go missing for a few days or a week, you now know where I'll be! I hope to be sharing photos of our visits and the holiday but who knows! If I don't show up here, I'll wish you all a Happy Independance Day now... have a fun week!

Darla

No comments: