Thursday, June 05, 2008

Noah Di Oah





A few new pix of our lil' guy Noah that I babysit - he is so stinkin' cute! He turned ONE year old last month, almost 13 mos old now! He is walking and doing all sorts of cute stuff but I had these new photos and had to share!

Lazy morning here. Slept wayyyy in. I could not fall asleep last night - just a very tossed and turned sleep if at all - gave up on the run this a.m. Baby was late getting here. I let Chris oversleep (he wasn't late thank goodness) and just slow going. I have a lot to do today but for now I am just getting going. LOL I'll have to try to go run this afternoon I guess?

Have a GREAT day and a SHOUT OUT to my two sisters who BOTH had a good weight loss for the week - they weighed in yesterday and did great! WAY TO GO GIRLS! Mine is tommorrow and so far it is looking GOOD! Yes!

OK cya and toodles and buh bye!
:O) Be good
DLou

No comments: