Thursday, June 12, 2008

Almost Friday!











Love Thursdays, they are so close to Friday how can you help but love them! Right?

Had a good day. Overslept and skipped my run (bad) but overall had a good one. Just hung out at home, Ed was off early, had a mgrs dinner out, just a good day. I am going running with my sister Lisa in the morning tommorrow and then we have our 5K race/run on Sat morning! Cool fun!

I started a new "thing" today too. My best friend Lisa introduced me to a type of drinking water called 'Kagen' Water.... basically it is ionized water or water that is filtered for less acid and more alkaline based. There is a lot of info on it and a lot of things it is supposed to do for your body and digestive system but in the long run I figure since I drink a ton of water anyway, and this Kagen water is free, why not try it?? http://www.kangenwaterusa.com/AboutKangenWater.html I am not going all granola or anything but free is free to me and I'll try most anything once. Who knows, maybe this will help me past my big hump on my weight loss right now? Funny thing is, even though I am not loosing a lot of pounds I know I am doing good things for my body because I am down yet another pant size and seeing tons of changes too. THAT is a good thing because if I was not I'd probably get flustered and throw in the towel!

Another good thing.... coming up soon the new gym I am going to go to will open on June 19 !!! I am pumped! It is about 1 mile from our house so I can walk or jog over there, do my workout and walk or jog home! So cool! I can't wait to get back on an elliptical machine! Whee! So excited about this! Oh, and to get back to "real" weight machines too - oh that will be nice! And to think I HATED doing weights at the gym before -- haa ha! No more of that! I am going to be a lean mean fightin' machine baby!

OK - it is getting later, better get moving. :O)
Toodles and be good!

Darla

No comments: