Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gooooooooooooooooooood Mornin' Blog People!




Just a quick post this a.m. to say I am off to another awesome start this morning! Had a great day yesterday and seeing today as fab too!!
Got up early and dragged my sis Lisa out of bed to go run at 5 a.m. - we did a 40 minute route of 2.34 miles with three runs, a short 1/4 mile, a super short little dash (uphill!) and then a FULL MILE RUN! I am so proud of her! WAY TO GO SIS!!!!!!! It felt good to get back to a longer distance and I am so ready to work on that 2 miles some more! Yeah baby!
Busy today with kids, house and hopefully some yardwork too! We have 2 weeks till' Ed's family is here for the 4th of July and the yard is a nightmare! Lots to do!! Hope to really make some improvements this weekend but a jumpstart today will help! The weather is amazing awesome so I have no excuses! I started the water at 6:00 a.m. to get the one flower/weed bed all soaked so I can pull up all those weeds!! YIKES! Hope I can get the kids to help me too!
OH! Last night I got on the trampolene with the kids! HOLY COW was that funny!? Ed of course took video on his phone to embarrass me to death but I had so much fun anyway! In the end, the kids turned the sprinkler on UNDER the tramp and I got soaked!!!!!!! It was a blast! LOL Total craziness - I'd have never been doing that 2 years ago! Love it!
Baby leaves early today. He has a Dr appt at 2:30 so I only have him for part of the day. Then I guess they are off to Boise for a visit with his Momma's folks - how fun for them! (Isn't he cute??!!)
OK I need to shower and weigh in for today - hope to see awesome blossom numbers! This week is going to be a good one!
HUGS to you and have a mahhhhhhhvalous day!

Darla

PS IT IS ALMOST FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Wildflower said...

I wish I could get my trek done in the mornings...it would be wonderful! Calm, quiet, cool....ahhhhhh.

I have NO idea when we are coming that way again. I need to just take a day and come up! We can go out for lunch or something and gab :0)

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, go Darla!!