Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Little by Little


Well, had a great run this a.m.! Went with my sister Lisa to the greenbelt downtown by the river/falls and we did great. We walked and ran and did 2.34 miles in 45 minutes. Not the best time but pretty ok. We did three running sessions, one of them over 1/2 mile and the other about 1/4 mile each. We are going to push for a full mile by Friday! We can SO do it!
Feeling good about weigh in coming up on Friday - not sure why bc my numbers yest and today were not great - but still feel good. I can do this.
Carlee and Lisa weigh in today and I can't wait for the news! They are both just going like wildfire and I am so excited for them! Hope the news is good!

More later.....

Darla

**A quick report- Carlee was down 1 lb and 6 oz and Lisa was up just 2 oz danggit! we'll have to whip this into shape if we want to keep up with Carlee! yikes!**

1 comment:

Wildflower said...

A mile by Friday? Go girl! You can do it!!