Sunday, June 22, 2008

still snuffin' my nose

Well, I survived the weekend, snuffin' nose and all - still feeling pretty icky but I will live I am certain. I have gone through almost 2 boxes of tissues, I don't know how much Benadryl, three Claritin tabs and a lot of "nosel spray" as our dd Dani calls it. Oh, and much to our friend Blake's dismay, a lot of my fog horn sounding nose blowing (I mean really, why dib and dab at it? If you need to blow then just BLOW!!!) which apparently is rather amusing? Hmmmm? Um, ok?

Had a lot of fun on Saturday and a lazy-ish day Sunday. Going to be a busy week this week preparing for all the family to come visit for the 4th of July. I may not be around here (blogging) much so I'll try to keep you all up to date on things.

OH and before I forget, I need to take a photo and share, but our son Chris got me the FUNNIEST Tshirt ever this weekend - it is a red tee with a big Heinz Ketchup logo on it that says "I PUT KETCHUP ON MY KETCHUP" -- for those who know me well, or even those who sort of know me, well, you get it - or you should! ROTF! I LOVED IT! Thank you Chris! :O)

Health and fitness is on plan, not a lot of working out with the lack of being able to breath through my nose (yadda yadda and so forth) but I've been really good on my food choices and am excited to go start at our new gym (Anytime Fitness) this week! I'll let you know how that goes!

Take care!
Darla

No comments: