Tuesday, January 31, 2006

In mid-life women no longer have upper arms, we have wing spans. We are no longer women in sleeveless shirts, we are flying squirrels in drag!!

OK I will admit it, I about SPIT my soda out of my mouth ONTO the computer screen when I read this today! Shar (my dear buddy) has quite a way in finding the funniest little ditties to post especially when I am having a 'down day'. Well, today she really hit the spot with a list of "Mid Life Women's Issues" and I about lost it as I read one more then another and then one more but this one, the title on my blog today, OMG IT TAKES THE CAKE!!! Way to go Shar, the laughs were MORE than needed today. If you want to read the whole list, check it out here:

http://groups.msn.com/NightOwlsMonkeyChatter/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=5206&all_topics=0


Well, until the next great laugh...goodnight! Darla

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

Isn't it great how friends know just what you need? Hope the move goes well.

:Jayne

crazydarla said...

Thanks Jayne, you are so right. I am doing much better today and as they say : Laughter is the best medicine! HUGS Darla