Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hi ho- Hi ho... a packing we will go !!

YIPEE! Yahoo! I am officially in 'packing mode' for the big move! Whee! Now, I am sure I will NOT be saying this in a week or so, but for the moment I am basking in the excitement that WE ARE REALLY GOING TO MOVE! I have so so so much to do and I have made but a small wee tiny dent in the packing (5 boxes??) but I am getting a good game plan to get going on it so I am happy. The big challenges will be the basement which I hope to enlist the help of my COURAGEOUS spider killing teenage son with...and the things in the yard and garage. I feel like so much IN the house has to wait till' last minute and that is driving me INSANE! I am just sort of wandering from room to room gathering knick knacks and other oddities to store away for now. HOORAY FOR THE MOVE! Only...2 weeks to go! later, Darla

No comments: