Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Not much to say entry for the day!

Well, I don't have any musings or fun thing to report. Nothing of earth shattering nature to share. No funny links to cute sites, no amazing new scrapbook insperation has struck me. BUT I do have the excitment of the upcoming move to our new home and lots of planning and thinking to do with that. (So much so that I gave myself a stress blister on my lip!) Funny how life changes right in front of you and you just keep walking the path. Hmmm. There, my deep thought for the day.

Darla

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hey there lady--Congrats to you all on your move. When are you moving? Let me know and if I can help I will. I will surely miss living as close as we are now. I know that this will be a good move for your family.

Hugs,

Rhonda