Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Can one person have too much S T U F F ?

Yeeegads! Well, if one person can have too much stuff then what can a family of 7 have? OMGosh I am finding that we have way too much CRAP in our house! As I prepare to move, the cleaning and packing is daunting as I keep finding more things to trash or donate but they all somehow end up back in thier not so appropriate homes... *sigh* I am making a wee tad bit of headway though and I think the move may still go off OK. -- Small funny, whoever has to move these boxes full of scrapbook supplies out of my office, well, I take NO LIABILITY for back strain or pain! OMG THEY ARE HEAVY!-- Funnier part, I tried to be careful to pack them so they would NOT be too heavy. GOOD GRIEF!! At least I know my precious papers are all packed up safe and sound. HAPPY THING.
Well that is about it for my story, working on the house and packing is about all I have to share. Unless anyone cares that I finally found a bra that fit last night ... oh yes, I have been on a "QUEST" for the perfect bra... so I bought 2 of them! I also got some great li'l brown loafer shoes, I needed them! GO ME!

Until next time... Darla

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Darla, you are wayyyyyy too funny! I totally understand what you mean about things coming back in their spots when you think that you have gotten rid of them. I will pray that everything goes fine with the move and all your "stuff" is moved ok.

Rhonda

:Jayne said...

Darla!
What every woman needs, A great bra that fits!
Hope the move goes well! If you have too much scrap stuff make sure it comes home to me!

:Jayne