Tuesday, January 17, 2006

HOORAY FOR {CK TOP TEN ISSUE} ARRIVED TODAY!

happy happy happy mail day for me

I am one VERY happy camper today. Not only did I get my 'forgotten' issue of Feb CK (creating keepsakes magazine) but I also got the VERY much awaited "Top 10" issue as well! Can we just say ROCK ON CK!!!!??? I loved last years issue so much, I pour over it all the time, prolly more than any other magazine I have ever gotten...so many great ideas, great ads, products galore! I have just loved it. This one seems to be a VERY similar format and just as juicy chuck full of great new products and things that I JUST HAVE TO GET MY HANDS ON! I remember making list after list of great new things last year out of the Top 10 and I am seeing a similar reaction this year too! I think I managed to get ahold of most of my 'want' list over a period of about ...ohhh say 10 months? He he appropriate for a TOP 10 list right? Well, this one looks to be just as wonderful and I am already turning down corners on pages and stickin' lil' mini post it notes ALL over inside...OH THIS WAS SUCH A PLEASANT SURPRIZE TODAY! YES!! As Martha Stuart herself would say...
" this is a good thing"
... I can't say much more than that!

toodles!
Darla

No comments: