Monday, January 30, 2006

I GOT TAGGED BY ARTSY K!


I was tagged!!! Thanks to Karalyn (ArtsyK) here is my TAG post:

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
1.McDonald's
2.WalMart
3. Melaleuca
4. Cook/dishwasher at a nursing home

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1.Sixteen Candles
2.Grease
3. Mr Hollands Opus
4. Charlie

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1.ER
2.Survivor
3.Clean Sweep
4.Trauma: Life in the ER

Four places you have been on vacation:
1.Oregon Coast
2.Mt Rushmore
3.Dallas/FortWorth TX
4.Encinada MX Cruise (Catalina Island, SanDiego, LA)

Four websites you visit daily:
1.creatingkeepsakes.com
2.msn monkey chat
3.dex.com
4.OODLES of Blogs -Donna Downey, Cathy Z, Ali Edwards, Stacy Julian, Shar, Ribinscraps, Ect...

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Fresh fruit or salad
2. Shrimp Scampi with alfredo
3. Chinese
4. Cheesecake

Four places you would rather be right now:
1.In bed asleep
2.Lying on the beach in Oregon
3.On another cruise with dh (no kids)
4.Already MOVED and sleeping in my NEW house

Four bloggers you are tagging:
I'll have to go with
Ribinscraps
RhondaRoo and...
that's all I can think of!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Thanks Darlylou!! I will go post mine now.