Friday, January 27, 2006

Time is ticking away ... tick tock tick tock!

WOW! Here we are, one week till' the move and I am starting to feel very
OVERWHELMED with all the things that need to be done. I keep having to
just stop, settle my brain, and then take a deep breath and add to my list to
keep myself somewhat sane. Granted, we are only moving a few miles across
town, not like it is across state or across country, but a move is a move, right?
I am anxious and giddy and scared and so many other emotions, it is just
totally draining me! I think I need to get my list out and start to date and
prioritize what happens when and then I will feel better. One very HAPPY NOTE
is that Ed took 2 extra days off work to do the move, that gives us a full 5 days
to do it. THANK THE LORD!
Not a whole lot more to report, the move is sort of taking over our lives for now, but
I am still having HAPPY DAYS with the much awaited arrival of my fixed minivan,
the new house and furniture and many other 'little perks'...

Until next time. Darla

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Take a deep breath and everything will go fine. If you need any help, please don't hestitate to call me and I will do what I can even if its just to keep Mr. Man for you so he's not under foot. I soooo can't wait to see the inside of your new house. George, Angel, Alex, and I went to take a look at it the other day and from the outside, it's pretty coolio!! I knew for sure that it was the one with the Firebird in the drive.

Rhonda

:Jayne said...

Having experienced many moves in DH's wonderful Navy career, I can tell you a move across a thousand miles is better than one across town for me.
Yours will go fine! It sounds so awesome and I am so excited for you!
Just don't forget us with all your moving and redoing!

:Jayne

Karalyn & Jason said...

I tagged you! :) Hope things get a little better soon - I didn't realized you were moving!!! Awesome!!! :)
Karalyn

Karalyn & Jason said...

btw, here's my blog addy!

http://justmekaralyn.blogspot.com/

:)
K