Wednesday, January 25, 2006

OH HAPPY DAY.... !

Happy Happy Days are here to stay....

1- My van is getting fixed as we speak! HOORAY!
2-I can't wait to move! HIP HOORAY!
3- I have beautiful new furniture to go in the new house! HIP HIP HOORAY!
4- DH gets a couple of extra days off for the big move! HALLEILUGIA!! (sp??)
5- We are getting our wedding rings resized to fit and wear! WHOOPPEEE!
6-My van is getting fixed...oh, did I mention that? YAHOOOOOOOOO!
7- I am going to CKU with my buddies!! Yowie Zowie Bonkey Doo!!!!

I could go on and on and on but I am so excited and giddy it is making my head fluffy so I won't continue, but YES, today is a HAPPY DAY!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh man you I am soooo jealous about going to CKU. I am also so happy that you are getting your van fixed as I definately know that you are. That will be nice that Ed has extra days for the move and where did you get the new furniture? Coolio Darlylou.

Rhonda

Rhonda said...

Oh I forgot to add that its about time that you got your wedding rings resized to fit and wear. hehehe j/k but that will be different for you for a while

crazydarla said...

Hey Roo, thanks for the comments. I am indeed excited! The van is A-1 primary concern, as you know, so the rest are 'perks' :O) CKU will be fun, I actually get to go as a STUDENT this time which will ROCK! The new furniture was sort of a spur of the moment thing, we picked it up at Odells' on a great sale! Lovin' that too! Our rings, well, sort of a whim too... but we both SHOULD be wearing them so I am happy about that as well! :O)

:Jayne said...

Am doin the Happy Dance for you Darla! Life is good!

:Jayne

Doug Bagley said...

So, was today a happy day? LOL. We all need more of 'em, don't we?