Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!

Happy New Year 2006!

What fun and excitement a New Year brings with hopes and dreams of all shapes and sizes (preferably smaller sizes he he) for everyone! I love the New Year and all the fun it brings!
For me, I am falling on the bandwagon this year with some fellow sbers and taking the New
Years "INTENTIONS" challenge rather than "RESOLUTIONS". I intend to work on the
following:

Weight and Health...more water, less fatty foods, more excersize, less laziness ect.. ect...

Home Improvement...more space, less clutter, more clean, less dissaray, I am working towards a nice, clean, clutter free enviroment for my family, a safe haven free of mess!!

Family Relations... more quality time with family, lower voices, less distractions in the home (ie TV ect...) Make more memories and less "trauma" LOL :O)

I could go on and on, but I INTEND to work hard to make this a better year for myself and my family and those I love and care for! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVEYRONE!

Darla

4 comments:

Doug Bagley said...

Happy New Year! I love your state. My grandparents used to own a farm in Idaho and I spent my summers there when I was a youth. Done a lot of fishing in Idaho too. Beautiful place but colder than a mother-in-law's kiss in the winter.

Doug Bagley said...

P.S.
What do you get when you play a country song backward? You get your house back, your dog back, your wife back, and out of prison! LOL.

crazydarla said...

I do love Idaho Doug! What part was your family from? I live in a growing farming area myself. Most of our neighboring towns are farm areas. I am in SE Idaho.

Doug Bagley said...

SE Idaho I know well! The last place my grandparents lived before they died was Lava Hot Springs. Before that they had a small farm in the Osgood area, between Idaho Falls and Rigby. I have soooo many fun stories from my summers with them.I miss them.
BTW, thank you for posting me on some scrapping board or something? LOL. Jules mentioned it. I'm hoping it's a good thing, ROFLMAO!