Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Inspired ONCE more... Go {Ali} !!

As IS the norm...I have been browsing all the latest and greatest BLOGGER sites. I admitted this before, but will once again, I am a wannabe/follower... thus, the BLOG browsing! So, again, good ol'e "Master {A}" has done it. In her blog she included an amazing excerpt from a talk given by Anna Quindlen about life and living. AMAZING! I actually took a portion of it and did an entire layout based on her wise words for living in this crazy world. Awesome! If you have time to go peek, {A} has the whole talk posted on her Blog aliedwards.typepad.com It is worth a looksie!

So, in recent news... dh and I are talking about a bedroom makeover!! YEAH! Our bedroom is so drab and dusty and OLD! The carpet is literally threadbare in spots not to mention is it from like the 1960's or something! ICK! We got some hand me down furniture from our friends (dresser and armoire) so we are looking at some fresh paint, HOPEFULLY carpet, some wall decor' and a new headboard!!!! We are looking towards a mossy/sage green tone for the room! Should look amazing with the darkwood trim and pieces of furniture! More on that later...

Vacation/ Christmas Break is almost over! OMG I am SO ready for these crazies to be back into routine! I need to reclaim my home, my quiet time, my HOP time and my completed laundry piles!!!! I love my honey and I love my kids ... but a woman needs her sanity?!

Until next time...

No comments: