Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Inspired Again ... Thanks to SJ!

http://stacysbigpicture.typepad.com/

Well, these ladies have done it AGAIN! It seems I am constantly inspired by the 'ladies of scrapping' from CK/SS and so forth. I read all their blogs almost daily and find my eyes flying WIDE open with ideas and laughter! This time I am going to take from Stacy Julian's Blog: "Is there anything better than..." What a fun way to celebrate everyday life, especially this time of year! So, without further ado, here is my version, ENJOY!!

IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER THAN...

-Watching my dear baby boy Micheal snuggle up on the sofa with HIS Papa to watch a movie and share popcorn

-Turning on the radio in the kitchen to some fun Holiday music while baking a quadruple batch of choco chip cookies

-Watching the season finale of Survivor, The Amazing Race and other shows we love and are addicted to :O>

-A big bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup with fresh warm cheddar biscuits to dip in in on a cold Idaho night {OMG AMAZING!!}

-Standing in long lines at the stores watching everyone with carts full of fun gifts for family and friends and even though our patience is shot we are feeling the joy of the season

-Sitting down to my computer and knowing that I have 1001 GOOD friends on CKMB chat to keep me smiling

I could go on and on, but those are just a few things that have made me smile this week. Now it is your turn...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND LOVES!! Darla

No comments: