Sunday, December 11, 2005

SHE IS 21 YEARS OLD???

OMGosh where does time go? I am feeling really really old and really really needing a serious grey hair check or something! Yesterday, my dear neice Megan turned 21 years old! WHEN did this happen exactly? I mean, just a day or two ago she was graduating high school, and just shortly before that she was getting her drivers license...and she just lost her first tooth, and just learned to count to 10...and I was changing her diapers!!!!! This is "one of those kids" that I always say were my first babies! THEY WERE! I lived with my sis when her 3 kids were babes and took care of them like my own....now they are 21, 18 and 16 years old!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW *OLD* THAT MAKES ME???????????????????????????????????????

OK, well, what will I do when it is MY OWN kids that are turning 21? EECK!

No comments: