Thursday, February 09, 2006

HOLY MOVING BATMAN!!!!!!

GOOD LORDY LORDY WHEN WILL THIS MOVE BE DONE??

I can say that I never, EVER want to move again in my life! ACK! I am so sick of boxes and cleaning and boxes and trash and so on... worn out I am! We STILL have not completed the move however, we have a whole BUNCH of stuff at the old house that HAS to be done by this weekend (including cleaning) and then I still have a garage full of boxes to unpack and go through at the new house too! What a HUGE undertaking this all was. Thank God for a teenage son who not only is a GREAT helper but also a GOOD kid with LOTS OF BIG MUSCLES! Yeahhh Christopher! I luv ya son!

OK well, figured a quick update here was in order...probably still won't be "back" for a few more days, or a week. Don't miss me too much!

Huggie Huggie Kissie Kissie! xoxo me

No comments: