Tuesday, February 21, 2006

HOME sweeeeeeeet HOME!

Well, we have made it. The transition is final, move is done. I finish the final cleaning of the old house today and I will never have to go back! YES! 10 points for the good guys! hee hee

Honestly, I sitll have oodles of work to do as our garage HERE at the new house is bulging at the seams now with odds n ends and who knows what that needs to be saved, trashed, sold or otherwise disposed of! Lots to do and I cannot let it go because at SOME point (soon I am afraid) dear hubby Ed is thinking he wants HIS garage space for HIS things (GEESH! MEN!) so all these boxes and so forth HAVE to be sorted and dealt with. We plan to have a HUGE yard sale in a few weeks once it warms up and that will get rid of TONS of stuff... stove, dressers, clothes, toys, ect. We normally just drop it all off at the thrift shops as donation but felt we could do a bit of planning and make a small profit so why not do it?!

SPRING is soooo not coming soon enough for me. I am so sick of COLD and wet and COLD and snow and ice and slush and all that IDAHO stuff! I am ready to yard sale and mow lawn and weed flowers and plant veggies. I am ready to play in teh backyard and use our new patio set and have backyard bbq's. I am ready for kids and koolaid and bikes. I am ready for family to come for SOCCER! I just can't get SPRING here soon enough! C'mon Idaho, bring it on!!

OK well, time to get busy on my day. House, laundry, errands, ya know, a Mom's life!? :O)

Blessings until next time and may the SUN SHINE ON YOU! Darla

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh Darla I am just so happy for you. I know how much hard work you have put into this move. It will be a task now of going through all those boxes but just take it a little at a time and don't try to do it all in one day. Hope that this will be a wonderful time for you all.

Roo