Monday, February 27, 2006

Who STOLE February and WHAT the hell happened to January too?

GOOD MERCY! I just realized that tommorrow is the LAST DAY of Feb?! WHERE DID IT GO? I am totally serious... this new year is literally FLYING by us! Gadzooks! I have, in the past TWO MONTHS TIME, had 2 kids birthdays, moved to a new home, gotten my minivan fixed, celebrated a New Year and Valentines, switched my schedule flip x3 and moved my kids to a new school...oh, and a new Church and new neighborhood! HOW did all this happen and I sit here feeling like I "MISSED" two months?? OMGosh... I AM getting old, aren't I?

Things are settling down for us, finally. I will admit, our garage at the new house is literally bulging with boxes of STUFF to go through...sort, purge, dump, sell, something...but they cannot live in the garage. Nope. No garage monsters for us here! Poor DH WILL have his garage {aka: Man-Space} before the flowers bloom!

Well, it is one of those "manic mondays" around here so I am off to shower and freshen up before visitors arrive and then I am back to cleaning, laundry, taxi and so forth! Well wishes to you my friends who ever so faithfully 'check in' here to read about my boring busy life! KISSES!

Darla

4 comments:

:Jayne said...

You must have been reading my mind as I thought the same thing this am.
Girl, you make me dizzy with all your coming and going, HOPin and a BOPin!
Was not so long ago I was in the same boat. Now the house is quiet, I do miss those days!

:Jayne

Rhonda said...

Hey there girlyfriend!!! I come and read about your life all the time since I can't always "talk" to you. We truly do need to get together to "catch up" on everything and for me to see the rest of your house.

Love ya,

Roo

Karalyn & Jason said...

Hey D!
Hope all is well - sounds like things are a little crazy! Jason and I are going to look at houses tomorrow - yippee!! :) Can't wait. :)
Miss you!
K

Karalyn & Jason said...

Hey - check out the making memories blog!
:)

http://makingmemories.typepad.com