Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I AM BACK IN CYBERSPACE...

WOW! What a crazy last few weeks we have had! Amongst other things, I have been offline from my cyber buddies for about 2 weeks now and it has been lonesome to say the least! Well, I am back! DH got the networking all set up and finalized tonight and I officially am sitting at my OWN desk with my OWN puter and my OWN keyboard and my OWN mousie mouse! HOORAY! Now the big project insues...setting up my scrappy area! I do not know HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH I am going to get all this STUFF into one storage closet, but I am sure I will pull it off! ROTFLMAO So, anyway, I am back.

Darla

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I for one am very glad that you are "back in cyberspace". I also do know how much you miss being able to be on YOUR OWN COMPUTER. hehehe Anyways welcome back and just love your new house. I will come over one of these next days to see the rest.

Love ya,

Roo