Friday, March 03, 2006

It IS the {little things} that make me HAPPY!!

PINK makes me happy.
A PINK cell phone makes me even happier!
DH GOT ME A PINK CELL PHONE TONIGHT! I am happy....

It is a girl!... And, it is a cute little pink Sanyo scp200 and it is just plain cuter than a skeeters peter cute if ya know what I mean? Gotta name "her" too. She needs something snappy, cute, sweet, fun, princess-like, ya know? If you have any ideas send em' my way!

LEMON in my Diet Coke... and LIME too... they make me happy. Mmmmm ICE cold Diet Coke with LIME... yes, happiness in the simplest of ways.

My new funky age eye glasses make me happy! I feel "HIP" baby! (and a bonus, I can see the road when I drive at night too!) Oh yes, happy eyes, happy me.

and to finish off the list of {little things}

*my minivan makes me VERY happy

*fruitie tootsie rolls make me happy in the wierdest of ways

*spring in the air makes me happy and energetic I might add

*looking up at my jars of BEAUTIFUL scrapbooking ribbon ... overjoyed in happiness

*last but certainly NOT least...my kids playing soccer, tag, light sabers in the backyard, riding bikes, riding the motorcycle with daddy, sweeping the steps, anything outside in the springlike days with my family is complete and utter HAPPINESS for me these days

What makes you happy?

1 comment:

Karalyn & Jason said...

Hey D!
:)

Things that make me happy:

*Seeing my niece and nephews, mom and dad, ALL of my family

*Haning out with Jason and just being together

*The thought of warm weather approaching

*Thoughts of us being in our own home - and making it our home!

Just a few of mine...