Monday, March 20, 2006

15 yrs and a 4 kids and he is still HOT!

WARNING: Parental guidance suggested. Rated "H" for hot!!

I just have to say how much I LOVE my honey to bits. You'd think after 15 years, 4 kids, countless moves and jobs and some really MAJOR trials that our marriage would suffer in some departments... but let me just say... I LOVE MY MAN. I know that like most, we have our moments of not so nice times but in the big picture no one understands me more, no one cares more, no one loves me more than my honey Ed. Is he a bit of a control freak? yes. Is he an inscessent teaser? yes. Does he joke and play when all seriousness needs to be taken. yes. Does he have mood swings worse than any PMS'n woman alive? yes. (oh sorry Ed) BUT... when it all rolls down, the day is done and we are in bed at night he knows what makes me happy and THAT is just one reason why I love him. Need I say more? :O>

14 comments:

nickle831 said...

SO IF THE HOUSE IS A ROCKIN' DON'T BOTHER KNOCKING!!!?
NICHOLE

Cindy Marchant said...

Nope you need not say anymore!!! Sounding a little "R" rated to me. You two are rascals! But in all seriousness, good for you. It's awesome when a couple can go thru all the ups and downs and still be so "into" each other. like Nic said "rocking on!"

Cindy

crazydarla said...

Ha Nichole! Love it!! No, more like I am glad he made us a new padded head board before we moved in the new house! ROTF!! "Someone's" bedroom is right under ours now... tee hee hee! (so naughty!)

Juligans said...

Now we really know what all these "HOPS" are all about!!

Julie

:Jayne said...

YOU go Girl! That explains your cheery moods and the smile on your face! Sounds like you not only got quality, but quantity too!
Just remember those kiddies need sleep so BE QUIET!

:jayne

crazydarla said...

You guys are AWFUL! LOL But a good man is hard to find and, well, after 4 kids you can only imagine how good he is!! ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!

:Jayne said...

hmmm I guess then you only fake your optimism...not the other?

:jayne

crazydarla said...

OYE! your killin' me girls. Can't a good guy just get a compliment? LOL

Do tell... your men? hmmm??

nickle831 said...

LOL JAYNE I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!!

Juligans said...

I have to say, a Hard man is REALLY good to find!

Julie

crazydarla said...

I see Jayne is getting so riled up tonight she is fanning herself (in her photo there...) so I KNOW I am not the only one feeling the heat baby!! ROTF!!

Ruth.E said...

Oh my goodness, I am so jealous the quantity. Quality is not too bad but how I long for a man I hear about who wants it all the time. I missed out but I shall not live vicariously. Just glad someone out there is getting a little action!

crazydarla said...

HOLLY! FLIP FLOPS??!! or THONGS??

ROTFLMBO!

Rhonda said...

Darla Lou you really crack me up. I know how you feel though. I'm glad to "see" how you feel about Ed.