Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A couple of kudos and misc info to share...

First off, THANK YOU to Robin/ ribinscraps for adding these photos to my blog for me, I WILL figure it out eventually. Baby steps, that is all it is for me, just baby steps. I WILL LEARN.

Secondly, the LO I did of Robin and her boys is indeed special to me but let me tell you, Robin took that photo of herself and her boys and did a FANTABULOUS job of it! She IS amazing! I love her photos and she does such an awesome job....really has an eye for it!

And lastly, I am hoping to get some new, better pix of our new doggie up on here soon. My camera battery done did died on me and I need to find the charger! So, eventually you'll all see "MISS STINKY FARTS" aka Libby... more close up and personal!

Other than that, I ain't got much to say! OH! If you have NOT checked out Cathy Z's blog today you MUST... it is a VERY GOOD laugh! http://www.cathyzielske.typepad.com

over and out!
darla

No comments: